MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Spartacus (Spoilers of the Damned)

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Exclamation Spartacus (Spoilers of the Damned)

Just saw that the first episode was able to be viewed so i thought i would start a thread up cause i know people are gunna want to discuss this show lol

i just downloaded it and watched the first 5 minutes and stopped to create this thread

So far its hard not to be biased against this show right off the bat, Andy cemented himself as Spartacus for me so i am already seeing the new guy as a piss poor actor for he is not Andy, so in turn is not spartacus for me.

right off the bat they start with a battle scene and from the looks of it the special effects guys and the fight choreographers left the show after andy you will see what i mean

of course im gunna give this show more time then the 5 minutes i just gave it lol but just wanted to share my thoughts

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote