MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Undisputed 3 Demo

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #52 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post
That is probably my next complaint, I don't think that would be a difficult fix either. A few new animations for each strike, tweak the speed/damage of each type to suit the style... away they go.

It still felt like a much more fluid game, unlike "UFC rock-em-sock-em robots."
Yeah.. I still liked UFC better though because atleast the fighters resemble their skillsets a lot more, it's not so fluid, but it's more realistic i think.

I did used to have fun playing EA MMA K1 matches against people, just knock them down and then wait til they get up and keep fighting on the feet. But yeah the grappling system on the game was pretty terrible.

Also i'm frothing over this years roster

The best new additions for me are Aldo, Barboza, Barao, Nick Diaz and Phil Davis.

Also everyone says Rock em sock em robots, but if you get good enough at the game you can stand in the pocket, slip and counter. That sounds like technical striking, not rock em sock em robots!

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote