MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Undisputed 3 Demo

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2012, 06:50 AM   #71 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
It is? I checked the marketplace literary 5minutes ago, didn't see anything. Gonna check again later.
don't use marketplace, on your xbox dashboard go to the search function and type in ufc 3, then click on the game and it should say "download free trial", best of luck amigo and happy gaming!

Okay so i've played about an hour of the game now, It's good. the submission system is completely different and a little strange, i'm sure it'll just take some getting used to. Everything just runs like a way better version of 2010, i'm not disappointed and I really look forward to playing with all the fighters. My one complaint would be that ground strikes are too powerful, you can rock opponents way too fast when they are on their back.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote