MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #177 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
On the thai drill, I improved by 27 seconds I'll see if that holds true for the next 3 days.

On the 1-2 drill I got to 1:19 a 3 second increase. I am modifying the numbers by +/- 4 seconds.

With that in mind I threw nearly 2 2/3 strikes per second in the 2nd drill. I noticably slowed down around the 80 mark. I measured the pulse again and got about 140.

I talked with the man who sold me my grappling gloves a few nights back and was mentioning that I want to buy a larger set the XL. If I do that I'd like to buy a 1 pound glove that is like a weight-lifters glove but 1 pound.

If I do this I'd like to try to wear both the pound glove and my grappling gloves.

I don't know how good I'm doing but it feels good.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote