MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Legacy Of Badr Hari: An All Time Great And A Disappointment

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2012, 02:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Hari was not an all time great. Not by a long shot. He couldnt manage to win the GP and acted like an angry child on numerous occasions. The Bonjasky incident (by the way, for anyone that hasnt seen that fight, he pulled that bullshit because Remy dropped him and he knew he was losing that fight), attacking Peter Graham at a press conference, freaking out backstage after he got beat by Graham, the Gerges thing, acting like a child after he lost to Karaev, and the list goes on. Hari can be described as one of the top talents of all time, but to call him one of the greatest is an insult to guys like Schilt, Bonjasky, Aerts, and Hoost. I love watching Hari fight, but he was by far the biggest waste of talent in combat sports history and one of the finest example of poor sportsmanship.

As for his boxing career, I wish him the best, but I dont think it will go very well. He doesnt have very good defense and he doesnt have the best chin on the planet either.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote