MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #18820 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I'm prettysure I just read a paid member say that they could beat Ronda Rousey in a fight with no mma experience. So, right now i'm in bed trying to go to sleep without mentioning what a moron he is while also looking at photos of Ronda Rousey.
Wasnt me..

But realistically there are alot of guys that could beat up Ronda Rousy without doing MMA. There are just things a female body would not be able to over come. No matter how hard she trains she cant grow a penis. Unless your Cyborg and you drink Steroid Shakes after every workout and before bed. Rumor is she doesnt even have periods anymore.

A big 180-200 pound dude who is in shape could beat up Ronda on physical traits alone. Its unlikely she will be bobbying and weaving the punches if in a street fight and its impossible she will over power him.

If we are talking about a boxing match or letting loose on a boxing bag then thats different and id give Ronda the nudge.