MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Undisputed 3 Demo

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #124 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Yeah I pointed out the obvious there. I agree what you say about every fighter having the ability to hit high kicks. Hopefully it is something they'll sort out before the release of the full game. Our natural reactions would be to hit high kicks at some point and the fact that the L1 button just doesn't do anything for Rampage kinda sucks.

Also rep+ for just mentioning Earthworm Jim. The N64 game and cartoon was awesome.
I think my problem with the striking is that the animation for the punches/kicks takes too long. It makes me feel like i am stuck of sorts. Hard to explain over text i guess.
But im trying the different characters and it definitely has made me more optimistic for the striking. The game feels/have more fluid/freedom when playing with someone else.

Haha thanks. Earthworm jim is awesome. The game for certainly ahead of its time. There are alot of downloadable games that are similar game styles but they end up not even comparing. I got mad respect for the Earthworm.

+Rep back if i can.