MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Undisputed 3 Demo

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #125 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I think my problem with the striking is that the animation for the punches/kicks takes too long. It makes me feel like i am stuck of sorts. Hard to explain over text i guess.But im trying the different characters and it definitely has made me more optimistic for the striking. The game feels/have more fluid/freedom when playing with someone else.

Haha thanks. Earthworm jim is awesome. The game for certainly ahead of its time. There are alot of downloadable games that are similar game styles but they end up not even comparing. I got mad respect for the Earthworm.

+Rep back if i can.

I totally understand dude, for example, at the recent Rio event, Edson Barboza hit that wheel kick quicker than people blink, yet on the game the kicks are a little slow and leave you way too open to counters such as straights, jabs and takedowns. Something else I hope they polish before the full release.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote