MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Undisputed 3 Demo

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #126 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I totally understand dude, for example, at the recent Rio event, Edson Barboza hit that wheel kick quicker than people blink, yet on the game the kicks are a little slow and leave you way too open to counters such as straights, jabs and takedowns. Something else I hope they polish before the full release.
Also this might be just me or something but im playing as Wanderlei vs Rampage. I will bob my head out of the way of his punch and il try and counter but somehow Rampage gets off a second punch quicker then i get of my counter punch. I didnt have this problem when i was Rampage fighting Wanderlei. I get that Rampage has a boxing style so obviously he will be better at pure boxing but still... it seems a bit over board lol. Im assuming im the problem and im not quick enough on the trigger or something... even though playing as rampage i was