MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Errr...Sup?

Thread: Errr...Sup?
View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Flyin' Kneez
MMA Fanatic

Flyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Kneez is a jewel in the rough
Errr...Sup?

I joined a lil while ago but I never introduced so yeah....
Name's Flyin Kneez (real name, true story), I'm 25 and from London. I was a casual fan for a long time but I've really gotten into MMA over the past three years and now I'm hooked, and when I say hooked, I mean HOOKED. It's become my favourite sport, which I never thought I'd say a few years ago, I used to be a boxing nut, but such is the power of those bare-footed warriors. My favourite fighters of all time are Wanderlei, Rampage, BJ, Fedor and Big Nog. Right now my current faves are Condit, Diaz, Alvarez, Cerrone, Edgar and pretty much anyone who's well-rounded and comes to fight.

Welp...that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for reading, PEEEAAAAACCCCCCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flyin' Kneez is offline   Reply With Quote