MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **OFFCIAL** Chael Sonnen vs Michael Bisping Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
If this fight is a snooze fest that chael wins I would not be shocked if Dana gives Hendo his shot or at least I hope they consider that option.

If bisping wins by sub how impressive is that? I think that would confirm suspicions he has no sub defense, I personally don't think that makes bisping the top contender and if chael hugs his way to a boring finish I don't think that elevates him either.

I hope its competitive, don't know that it will be.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote