Bellator 61, March 16th in Louisiana:
- Big Monster Santos vs. Eric Prindle (Season 5 HW Tourney Redo)
Plus the MW Quarterfinal match-ups
- The rumored Eddie Alvarez vs. Shinya Aoki match is all but set for April. It will likely take place under the Bellator banner.
- Shamar Bailey's opponent in a non-tournament bout at Bellator 60 will be 8-1 Josh Shockley (excellent fight for a prelim, I think Shockley will snatch that neck or win on strikes).
- Bellator will be back in Canada, where they've enjoyed there most success from an attendance standpoint, on April the 6th, this time in Windsor, Ontario.
- Bellator has also applied for a Nevada license. It couldn't hurt to try out Vegas. There's always people there with free time, looking for something to do, and a way to spend their money. If Bellator ever moves midweek like some have suggested, then Vegas being a regular destination is almost a necessity unless they want to get killed at the gate.