MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #143 (permalink)
Gluteal Cleft
Defecato, ergo sum

Gluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Thinking about buying a 9mm. I need suggestions. I'm looking for something extremely accurate, full size/mid size, 13+ factory mag capacity. Gogo
Oh, goodness... you have terrific options from S&W, Springfield, Sig, HK, Glock, Beretta, and others. These days, there are so many good, carry-worthy, even combat-worthy pistols that the hard part is just figuring out what your preference is. And any of them will be more accurate than 99.9% of the shooters out there.

There are even fancier options, like double-stack 9mm 1911s.

As for the Ruger P-series... they're tough and reliable like you can't believe. But they also have some of the worst triggers I've ever used. Sadly, that's been the Achilles heel of every Ruger pistol or rifle that I've ever shot.

Leading the Thiago Silva bandwagon
Gluteal Cleft is offline   Reply With Quote