MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sonnen Admits To Bisping That The Decision May Have Gone Wrong

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Sonnen Admits To Bisping That The Decision May Have Gone Wrong

Quote:
“First of all I want to say congratulations to Chael Sonnen. He obviously did enough in the judges eyes to win the fight so congratulations to Chael.

Personally I think I won the first two rounds. I think there is no question he won the third round, although if I had another round I probably would have stopped him.

He even said to me after the fight before the decision was announced, he said, ‘What do you think Mike?” And I said honestly I think I got the first two rounds and he said, ‘I think you might be right.’ But as I said, it was a good fight, competitive, congratulation to Chael Sonnen. He did enough in the eyes of the judges to win the fight.”

The recent quote was stated just moments ago during the UFC on FUEL TV post-fight special. According to Bisping he believes he won and so does his opponent Chael Sonnen.

What do you think Penn Nation?
http://bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/01/28...EWS%20BLOGS%29