MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping is a top 5 middleweight!

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I don't see how you could rank him higher than Vitor, and as good as he looked tonight, the fact remains... he lost yet again to a top 5 MW. I fully believe that Mike can hang with a guy like Okami or Munoz, something I didn't before, but it'd be nice to see him actually secure one of those wins before officially moving him up the ladder.

As of right now, I've got Anderson, Chael, and Vitor ahead of him. And we can't ignore that he lost to Wanderlei. That's four fighters right there who I place before him. I think he's certainly on the cusp, but put him in there with Okami or Munoz and then we'll talk. I actually believe he has a real chance of winning those fights, but again... he has to actually defeat a top ranked fighter before I can officially place him amongst the top ranked fighters, lol.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote