MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need help buying MMA shorts? read below.

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCDOJO101
Amateur

MCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enough
I need help buying MMA shorts? read below.

Ok so my style of fashion is sporting fighting/UFC/mma clothes. unlike all the other kids at my school who wear varsity jackets, obey snapbacks and all that mainstream stuff. i need help buying shorts that i can wear when i'm not at the gym like when i'm at public. i bought 2 everlast shorts that i wear in public but the problem with one of them is that the shorts i bought were reversible meaning you can wear both inside and outside. i bought the shorts thinking i was going to get pockets on the side i wanted but it turns it the pockets are on the ugly side. not only that, the pockets are too small my phone,keys, ipod keep falling out. so do you guys know any cool MMA related shorts i could wear? for jeans i wear levi's only so yea.
MCDOJO101 is offline   Reply With Quote