MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping is a top 5 middleweight!

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_S15 View Post
good to see some unbiased posts in this thread.

even if you hate the guy with a passion, the dude gets some respect after this performance.

the only guys i put ahead of bisping

Spider, Chael, Vitor...

i think he takes Munoz and Okami.

why do people rank Munoz so highly? he beat a drugged up sloppy brawler who quit on the stool and his biggest win in his most recent streak is Maia who has lost 2 of 3.

think of it like this: in chaels last 6 fights (including title fight with spider) no one has given him trouble. he dominated all those fights. we thought he was going to do the same to bisping but it was a hell of a fight from the brit.

and NO, stann is not ranked ahead of bisping..
That is very debatable. Stann has an iron jaw and dynamite in his fist. Bisping isn't taking Stann down. Bisping isn't knocking Stann out. He would have to out point him for 3 or 5 rounds and hope that Stann doesn't connect with his bombs.

I would actually bet a nice chunk of money on that fight especially if Stann was the underdog.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote