MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sonnen-Bisping Love In

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
gazh
Milky Joe

gazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By All
Sonnen-Bisping Love In

Ok, so forgetting the result for a bit. I have to say i was quite blown away by Chaels comments at the post fight press conference. He was full of compliments for Bisping and there was a great camaraderie and mutual respect between the two.

Chael saying that Bisping WILL fight for the title in the future and then favourably comparing him against Anderson Silva did put a cheeky smile on my face at 4AM this morning, musta looked weird with toothpicks propping my eyelids though.

Anyway, we've seen alot of comments from posters on this forum talking about some type of new found respect for Bisping after his performance last night, so i just wanted to say the feeling is similar with Chael.. I was never anti-Chael but from here on I'm certainly going to be pro-Chael.

Last edited by gazh : 01-29-2012 at 07:56 AM.
gazh is offline   Reply With Quote