MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How do WWE wrestlers make it into UFC?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #27 (permalink)
funkasaurus
Banned

funkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud of
As the name shows, I'm a fan of prowrestling. People say things like 'It's fake and they're sell outs'. We are on a fighting forum, so tell me which of you guys watch Rocky and think 'This shit's awful, completley fake, this guy is a sell out'.

It's entertainment. I don't consider it a sport but it's highly athletic, which is why some wrestlers can move onto MMA. Guys like Brock Lesnar done WWE for the money, but guys like The Rock done wrestling because they loved it. It's a soap oprah for men, with all of the actors doing their own stunts.

What we'd all have loved to see is Batista actually getting into MMA. Would have been interesting to see someone with no amature wrestling background, but a pro wrestling background, making the transition. If he kicked everyones ass, some people would have had to eat their words.
funkasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote