MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Damien Maia... The most frustrating fighter in the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
GlasgowKiss
Bantamweight

GlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level now
I'll give a resounding HELL YES!, since I laid down 50 of your finest buttons, on this little scamp.

His striking actually looked like it had regressed. It has definitely looked better in the past against marginally better strikers. Also, good points made about the WTFness of him using his BJJ to stand up and go back to throwing punches that my grandmother could have moved out of the way of.

Disappointing. I had such high hopes for Maia ( or rather, my wallet gaining some papery thickness to it )

Supporting - Machida, Edgar, Mitrione, Pickett, Cruickshank, Wiman, Lauzon, Falcao, Belcher, Korean Zombie, Palhares, Hendricks

Retirees - Lytle, BJ Penn, Hackney,
GlasgowKiss is offline   Reply With Quote