MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Judges make mistakes in Weidman/Maia + Sonnen/Bisping

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1522 View Post
Mike had a cut yes in round three. Bisping was hitting him with way more combos in 1 and 2. Go watch the post fight presser when your boy himself says that Bisping hit him harder than he's ever been hit and that he could have seen the fight go the other way.
I suggest you watch all of Sonnen's post fighter pressers... 'my boy' claims every fighter he faces has hit him as hard as he's ever been hit. That doesn't change the fact, however, that Sonnen's face was no worse for wear than Bisping's, and that Bisping didn't rock Chael... Chael rocked Bisping. That is damage my friend.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote