MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping is a top 5 middleweight!

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #42 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Hey, now... Vitor did KO Rich Franklin, the perennial number two or three at MW (back then). I know it was at catchweight, but the fact remains that Rich could probably still give quite a few MWs fits. I may be one of few who believes this, but a win over Ace, especially a KO/TKO victory, means something.
I dont disagree... but its a sad state of affairs that you should have to go back 28 months to find a win of proper substance.

I'm in no way saying that Bisping has any serious wins at all. But the rest of the division are less then spectacular. Far from it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Yes, Mike is a fecking idiot. Yes, he can be really annoying. But, ive *never* been bored watching a Bisping fight. The dude has an entertaining style. And to be honest, Saturday was by far the most entertained ive been watching Sonnen fight as well.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote