MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How would you do the third FOX show?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hail the Potato
Amateur

Hail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to beholdHail the Potato is a splendid one to behold
my biggest problem with the fox cards so far has not been the matchups, but the presentation/schedule.

There is too much panel discussion and not enough fighting.

The first card was scheduled for 1 fight in an hour, this last one had 3 fights in 2 hours (and they still went over lol).

Its just a ridiculously slow pace with commercials AND boring/awkward panels. They need to show replays of the best undercard fights in between fights.

You never know exactly how a fight is going to play out. And that unpredictability is one of my favorite things about this sport.
There will be boring fights sometimes, thats just how this sport is. But I have confidence that if the UFC does a good job presenting the fights, the fighters will put on a great show most of the time.

Last edited by Hail the Potato : 01-30-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Hail the Potato is offline   Reply With Quote