MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How to escape from under super fat guy?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Wukka's video is a good one. My preferred escape against the fat guys, at big guys in general, when it comes to the mount is the upe/hook-and-roll escape. Basically, hook a leg on one side with your leg, control a sleeve on the same side, and then bump your hips.

If he gets to a very high mount so that he is no longer on your hips, and you can't use your elbows to work him down, I often offer the armbar by extending both arms and bridging on to my shoulder. If they take the armbar, forcing the bridge harder will basically always land you on top, and if you've been pinching your elbows together as you offer both arms, he's not going to have a good angle on the elbow to finish the armbar.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote