MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #18912 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I've realized that most of my fb friends are Republicans.

Middle aged republicans who don't even know what a troll is.

It's like shooting zee fish und zee barrel.

paid for by Log cabin Republicans.

you guys know what they are right? My friends love 'em
ahhhh i had some fun today. We discussed the nuances of Mitt vs Newt and the efforts of republicans in my state to get an amendment to the state constitution declaring marriage only for one man one woman.

I think I netted even on friends. Lost a few gained some hot liberal chicks....cougars...grandmas....whatever.

a guy i grew up with is running in the republican primary for state house and using fb as his grass roots HQ....he'd like to kill me right now

To his credit, he didn't unfriend me as some of his rabid supporters suggested.

Y'all know me, all I did was promote healthy discussion. It's not my fault my friends don't know what to say when they run out of bumper sticker quotes.