MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #18913 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Drinking an impudent little NYS semidry red, winding down, in the midst of intermittent training for my 2nd part time job. It pays $3 more per hour than my current part-time job of substitute teaching. I love subbing, so I hope to do both till the school year ends.

After all, I have to pay for MT, BJJ, periodic salon visits (I absolutely will not color my hair at home; it always looks like sh!t and everybody can spot a home dye job a mile away), not to mention clothes for the swplets and myself, year-round.

I've upped my cardio conditioning further because I hope to be suddenly invited to test for my shorts in MT. Apparently that's how they roll at that gym; no advance notice, you just get tapped.

Sig Credit to Toxic