MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #18942 (permalink)
IcemanJacques
Bantamweight

IcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
Yes, it is true Sopranos IS the best show ever on TV. Period

I'm hoping the release the ultimate boxset on bluray (like they had on regular dvd).... otherwise I'll wear them out.

Speaking of Boxsets, Bond 50 year anniversary set is coming out on Bluray very soon. That's a must have for any movie nut!

As far as TV goes, anything HBO (for the most part) is absolute gold.
I'm waiting for the Boxset on bluray as well. What beauty it would be to watch in that resolution.

On another note, I'm watching a documentary on the Japanese killin dolphins. They round them all up and then hit them with harpoons and hooks. It literally turns the water red. Disgusting people. Especially to kill such a beautiful creature.