MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #509 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post

WoT is a good story gone bad- the author involves way WAY too many plotlines that as of yet have gone nowhere. The core story is actually very good but you have to sift through so many other things it gets distracting. It's good enough to read but just be warned.

I'd suggest for a new series The Malazan book of the Fallen by Steven Erickson- utterly fantastic with an amazingly deep and multi-layered story. Plus as a bonus the series is fully written so you can get to the end.

Other than that- READ A song of Fire and Ice by GRR Martin- starting with a Game of Thrones- it's not finished but it is amazing series.
Thanks, I've heard quite a bit about the game of thrones. I'll check it out, I've completely dropped WoT unfortunately, I did some reading online and it seemed to be kind of a consensus online that the author just wanted to prey on completion junkies.