MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #540 (permalink)
DragonStriker
Lightweight

DragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By All
I played the vita today at the social club and all I can say is that device is amazing. The first thing I noticed when I picked it up was how light it was. It felt lighter than my phone. I first played Uncharted, the graphics were incredible feels like your playing Uncharted on a ps3. Then I played hot shots golf and mod nation racer both great games with great graphics. I got out of the game and the user interface is really really snappy. This thing flys its incredible. It works faster than my android phone. The interface is super easy to go in and out of games fantastic all around.

DragonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote