MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This forum has turned into another SHERDOG

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2007, 07:59 PM   #41 (permalink)
BJJ Boy
Banned

BJJ Boy will become famous soon enoughBJJ Boy will become famous soon enoughBJJ Boy will become famous soon enoughBJJ Boy will become famous soon enoughBJJ Boy will become famous soon enoughBJJ Boy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRandy
Hmmmm well I'm an '07 baby, but I hope I'm not considered a tard. I'm a long winded SOB, but hopefully not a tard.

I also disagree that this forum is another sherdog. I checked out quite a few sites before choosing this one to post on. I didn't like sherdogs forum and I think saying the forum has turned into sherdog is really insulting to this forum. Granted I didn't see this forum before '07 but it is way better than sherdogs.

100 points in first month or there gone ... damn, please dont do that. I think I got 40 so far and Ive been here about a month, but I would kinnda like to stay if you don't mind. Ive only had 4 neg rep's so far and with as opinionated and long winded that I am that surprises me it's only been 4, and a couple of them were just BS. Jerks being jerks.

People here just to watch the vids ... I liked the board so much I paid the $10 bucks to become a lifetime member to help support the board. In fact, if you had the option, I would probably do it on a regular basis just to help keep the board going. But my point is, you should make people become a member to access vids. It would help to clear out the leaches and help bring in a couple bucks to help support the board.

Anyway I will close by reafirming that even tho I am an '07'er, I hope that I am not considered a tard by the real MMA fans that post here and that I am welcome to stay. I have made reference to it before that I can tell alot of people that post here are Johnny-Come-Lately's to MMA and didn't have a clue MMA exsisted before the TUF series. It is also clear that many of them don't realize that there is more to MMA than the UFC. However, I assure you, I am not one of them.

Enuff Said .... At least No One can disagree with me about my being Long Winded .... LOL
Wow, 200 posts in half a month lol.
BJJ Boy is offline   Reply With Quote