MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This forum has turned into another SHERDOG

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2007, 09:34 PM   #42 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
I consider myself one of the older members of this forum, and I have seen it change a lot of the past year. Right after a PPV(kinda like right now), this forum will be loaded with crap, and I get into a lot of arguements with people who think they are MMA geniouses by searching shit on Sherdog and Wikipedia. Avoid those times, if you can, and these forums aren't that bad. I still miss the good ole times when we would have 20 page debates and virtually all of the posters had a clue about what was going on.

brownpimp88 is offline   Reply With Quote