MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - First Mma Club

Thread: First Mma Club
View Single Post

Old 02-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
GsheetMMA
MMA Fanatic

GsheetMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation First Mma Club

Hello !

My name is Sorin and i`m from Romania , city of Iasi.
Recently in my town was founded the first MMA CLUB, in accordance with SCORPIONS K1 CLUB .

What is the problem to this club, is that we don`t have good training mats. Because we are at start, we can`t afford to buy some new mattresses. My question is if you don`t know some clubs or some gyms that have old training equipment like : mats, climbing ropes, elastic force... It would be an extraordinary donation.

Sebastian Luca is the jiu jitsu coach, he teach the tehnical ground. He is my best friend and i want to help him to manage to succeed in what he propose , he is young and i know he is the best coach to teach the fighters the best submission to use in ground fight. He was a successful judo fighter but because a injury at his knee he now started to coach us.

Any kind of donation is welcomed. Sincerely Sorin.

p.s: i will come back with some photos from our GYM. You will see in what condition we are training . . .and maybe who knows . . we will receive some help.
GsheetMMA is offline   Reply With Quote