MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator season 6

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #71 (permalink)
FixedPartialArt
MMA Fanatic

FixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really nice
My guess was correct this time. Funky Ben will put his title on the line against Phenom Lima on April 6th in Windsor, Ontario. Oddly enough the featherweight semis will take place on the same night and they're already assuming who will advance. http://www.thescore.com/mma/articles...ine-in-windsor Either they scrapped the bantam quarters, pushed it back until the summer series, or they'll be spread out over the 62 and 63 main and prelim cards. My guess is the latter. I think Ueda-Vila or Ueda-Galvao would be an adequate headliner for the Bellator 63 WW quarters card.
FixedPartialArt is offline   Reply With Quote