MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 2

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #87 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I'm really hoping they open up and drive foward in the story. The first half seemed to just drag along
I thought they made up for it by giving us a very good plot-related reason for spending so much time on the Sophia arc. As swp mentioned above, that was a hard-hitting moment for a lot of viewers that probably would not have been so effective had it happened earlier without the buildup. However you are not the only person who expressed this sentiment so perhaps they will have used this break to address this issue (if that tone had been intended to continue prior).

Anyway I'm really excited for this second half! But I'm always excited for zombies