MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #310 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Tue 2/07 : MT. This week was training for my 2nd job, so it made working out something I had to pursue more aggressively.
Wed: I forget what BJJ was. I think we did some technique and then rolled. Astounding, right? My gym is going to
Thu: MT
Fri: rested
Sat: rested
Sun: 3.5 mile run. This coming week is going to be less insane, but I've noticed that I'm still being scheduled at or near the absolute maximum of 30 hours that I indicated I was willing to work, which makes it hard to sub. It'd be nice if it got ratcheted back to about 20 after training is over, so I can work both jobs. My mile time has decreased, so it's def. time to increase my distance and not stress about all the time suck errands from Hades that I have to do after I work out.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote