MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #19215 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
These situations are pretty funny.

I remember I did something similar a while back with one guy. In the middle of some jokes, I turned really serious and ok made it clear I don't like the jokes, I feel like he's disrespecting me and I won't tolerate that...

He forgot how to be funny a few seconds later...

PS: thing is...it happened to me also, when I was younger...and it's not funny being on the "receiving end" of a joke like this
About 10 Years ago I was driving through my town and this little shit threw an egg at my car which splattered all over my driver side window. I pulled up, got out, and what followed was a half a mile foot chase. I represented my high school at county level for 100m and 200m sprinting so caught them pretty quick.

There were 3 of them and they weren't expecting to actually get caught. I took the remaining eggs off the 2 that had not thrown them and forced the one that had, to eat all 5 remaining raw eggs... Left him spewing shortly after. Lesson learnt.

That was the last time I chased anyone down until yesterday.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson