MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #19230 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
Isnt it funny how when some people get behind the wheel of a car they all of a sudden become Mr Tough guy... Not so tough when you turn your own car around and follow them into a local supermarket car park after they have flipped you the bird.

Ive never seen a group of Teenagers so close to tears.
I think it's the new generation. What's funny is that they are all so quick to be billy badass, then when you confront them they turn bitch

I'm not sure if they didn't have a male role model in their life or what but it hurts a lot less to just be nice and not get embarrassed. And that's me, I'll let billy walk away but it'll cost him his dignity.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.