MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **MMA Forum Official** Member Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2012, 05:35 AM   #307 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
Yep, proper dick.

In my defence, I took It whilst also trying to get a shot of an inapropriately dressed woman on a treadmill in the background (which I missed, just out of shot) to put on twitter.

I wont be doing it again, let me assure you of that.
Atleast you have a defense. I took it because i felt like i had a badass pump going and i wanted everyone on facebook to marvel at my bad ass pump.

the douchey-ness of that...... Its exactly the type of picture that i see on facebook and i think of myself "Look at this ****in tool"