MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Boss Says Condit waiting for St. Pierre.

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
I didn't see any part where Condit said he was waiting for GSP, just people assuming that the next fight the UFC will offer him is against GSP. I still believe that Condit has never turned down a fight, and if they asked him to fight the winner of Jake vs Diego he would take it. It may be the UFC is finally tired of getting bit in the ass for saying "The winner of this fight will get a title shot" and then the fight sucks.

My feeling is that based on when GSP gives his firm 'I will be ready to fight by X' either the UFC will wait for him, or if we are looking at November/December that Condit will fight one of the following 4 men based on the upcoming 2 fights:

Sanchez
Ellenberger
Koscheck
Hendricks

And it will all be based on who looks the most amazing in their win.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote