MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #1179 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
GSP Anaerobic Circuit/Week 1/Legs

Everything through in a continous circuit, starts with a barbell complex with 5 reps per exercise, and then you go to body weight stuff everything to failure. 3 sets in total, about two minutes rest inbetween.

Weight: 45lbs (Bar only)
Deadlifts: 5,5,5
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 5,5,5
Cleans: 5,5,5
Front Squats 5,5,5
Squats: 5,5,5
Good Mornings 5,5,5
Single Leg Bodyweight Squats 20/10, 10/10, 8/8
Jumping Lunges 6,3,2
Jump Squats 6,3,2
Standing Single Leg Calf Raises 15/15, 10/10, 8/8

Well, I did this, and I went ******* hard at it. My legs are jello, afterwards I stumbled to a bench and proceeded to feel really really sick. I sat there for like 20 minutes in varying positions of discomfort, then I limped to the change room (almost fainted on the way there) where I threw up. Then I felt better. There's a variety of reasons why this may have happenned, could be preworkout stuff, could be supplements I'm taking to help with concussion recovery, could just be going ******* hard on my conditioning all of a sudden after doing nothing but power lifting for a few months. Time will tell. I'm skipping the yoga shit and am instead going to try to jump right back into mma conditioning. Why am I doing this? Well, I've been quietly working away at a little surprise coming up. =)
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote