MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #311 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Back at the top of the page, bitches!
Mon: 4 mile run
Tue: MT, which was unusual in that it was all boxing. MT fighters are not boxers, according to my kru, although they all love Western boxing. We learned a 6-count combo and worked the slip a lot. Still working on my 15-count and wearing my shins in classes where we throw kicks in hopes that I'll start to learn countering kicks and get used to those painful iliotibial nerve kicks.
Wed: BJJ was the usual warmups and guard pass drills, then for technique we worked on crossknee pass from standing and a counter when your opponent defends the crossknee pass by pushing on your knee, then I rolled 3 live 5-min rounds. I didn't stay for kids class because I'd already been rolling for nearly 2 hours at that point.
Thur: MT frenzy
Fri, Sat, Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 02-23-2012 at 12:24 AM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote