MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cure for Cancer?

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I remember reading about this a long time ago. The article I was reading at the time also claimed a cure for HIV. Something like 2% of the population are immune to most strains of HIV and a bone marrow transplant makes your body produce immune blood cells that replace all the infected cells in months. Or something like that, it's been years since I read it but interesting stuff

Well, not to defend big pharma, but they don't want people to die either as long as they are sick and use their meds... Actually no big pharma is basically a bunch of bunts.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote