MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #19310 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Browsing MMAF right now, discovering my blackness, apparently.

EDIT: That topic that Liza linked to just reminded me how much I hated the old administration.
My account is an 08 and it's no secret that most of my posts have come within the last 2 years.

What an absolute twat that Cornbread was....the best thing about him is none of the rules applied to him...he would just go around cursing out and insulting users at his whim and wouldn't even get so much as a warning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
We have a wonderful staff right now so let's put the past behind us.

I'm getting hammered tonight. Was supposed to meet with this chick i hooked up once. Can't wait. Although the club we're going is going to suck, it's the clubs birthday so it's going to be packed. Lot's of free booze though.
I think the forum is the best it's ever been at the minute. Great staff and the majority of the assholes are currently serving bans.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson