MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Help an up and comer.(Photos coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
WolfenTosh
MMA Fanatic

WolfenTosh has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Help an up and comer.(Photos coming soon)

Greetings,

Hello MMAFORUM i'm quite new, i've been doing a bit of trolling around the forums and believe this is the best one. My name is Duncan and I hail from Australia, 20 years of age.

I'm actually inquiring at an MMA gym tonight (infinitemixedmartialarts) and hopefully begin training as soon as tomorrow. I'm 6"0 and currently weigh 65.6 kg = 144.3 lbs. So i'm Skinny, I have a reach of 6"1.
(You will be able to make fun of the skinniness when I find my ipod cord and upload the pictures).

WHAT I NEED HELP WITH -
I need an appropriate weekly diet for weight gain, so I can at least try and obtain to make the 155pound weight division. And i can buy supplements If it's totally necessary but would prefer to save on money for the MMA classes.
I think i'm pretty right with how to put on the strength in the weight room, I find Wukkadb (Sorry if that's incorrect spelling) guide in the S&P Development forum really useful, so will basically be going off that as I'm new to the whole weight gain & MMA in general.

Any handy/helpful hints or tips would be greatly appreciated. And i am committed I promise you that, once I put my mind to something I stick to it, end of discussion.

Thanks,
WolfenTosh.

P.S - Hopefully this is easy to follow and have a good day!
WolfenTosh is offline   Reply With Quote