MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo in bad mecidal condition
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Some more info:

Guerilal journalist @FrontRowBrian has confirmed some details in the initial report above, and contradicted others.

Edited: 02/19/12 8:11 PM

I was able to get King Mo on the phone about 30 minutes ago to clear up a few things and I tweeted the following.....

Brian @FrontRowBrian Just got off the phone w/ @KingMoFH. He's in Detroit w/ friends. He wants to make it clear he's feeling well & is NOT in any financial peril

@KingMoFH still has a PICC line to his heart though. PICC =peripherally inserted central catheter. Mo says he'll be back training in 6 wks

@KingMoFH also wants to make it clear he's very happy with Zuffa's medical insurance and his out of pocket expense was minimal.

King Mo did confirm @robnashville's report that he was in danger of having his leg amputated.

Sounds like good news, compared to what it could be. Hopefully there are no more setbacks and he makes a full recovery.

Also glad to hear his out of pocket costs were relatively minimal and he's not in financial peril.

Some people think that they can convey either a philosophy on life or a complex political statement using a signature on the internet. I'm not one of them.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome