MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo in bad mecidal condition

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
SmackyBear
Bantamweight

SmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For Greatness
Some more info:

Quote:
Guerilal journalist @FrontRowBrian has confirmed some details in the initial report above, and contradicted others.

Edited: 02/19/12 8:11 PM

I was able to get King Mo on the phone about 30 minutes ago to clear up a few things and I tweeted the following.....

Brian @FrontRowBrian Just got off the phone w/ @KingMoFH. He's in Detroit w/ friends. He wants to make it clear he's feeling well & is NOT in any financial peril

@KingMoFH still has a PICC line to his heart though. PICC =peripherally inserted central catheter. Mo says he'll be back training in 6 wks

@KingMoFH also wants to make it clear he's very happy with Zuffa's medical insurance and his out of pocket expense was minimal.

King Mo did confirm @robnashville's report that he was in danger of having his leg amputated.
Source.

Sounds like good news, compared to what it could be. Hopefully there are no more setbacks and he makes a full recovery.

Also glad to hear his out of pocket costs were relatively minimal and he's not in financial peril.