MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #19391 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Sitting at an emergency vet office because my dog ate chicken and had a terrible allergic reaction.
Hope your pup is alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Watching Bladerunner for the first time. The accolades this movie gets are unwarranted so far.
It may have been ruined by all the stuff you heard about it before hand. The first time I watched it I was in college taking this BS course for elective cred, came to class a little high. In those days me and people who smoke together on the way to class, we were pretty much honey badgers.. anyways I'd never heard of it and I thought it was pretty boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
This!

I use transmission all the time on my mac and it is awesome. Just go on any old torrent side, download the torrent file and then open it in transmission. It will then download the contents of the file.
Oh yea, this ended up working out very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
The more I know you, the more I start to fall in love with you, xeb.
Baby... you want love? We'll make it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Don't know if you guy's have it but it's vastlapäev (shrove tuesday?) here.

Estonian national foods for shrove tuesday are peasoup and these:

I love peasoup..
I was wondering about this holiday and so I googled it and this is what wikipedia had to say "Shrove Tuesday (also known as Pancake Day)".

******* best holiday ever!

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.