MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #180 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day from Hell

Last night I made the mistake of trying to go to bed early at 10:30'ish....and woke up around 2 or 3am.

I miss-read my testing time and got to the location at 8:15am and realized while there that I didn't have to be at the test-site until 1:15pm.

Fortunately the program chair for the college that I've been at gave me the test herself, so I got it done right there and then in the morning. I ended up scoring a 91% on it so I'm good to go until friday which is my final test for the state level and my certificate.

Right after getting out of the test I met up with one of my mates from work who is a power-lifter...and we went to his gym.

Before we left he gave me some pre-workout stuff, I can't remember all of it off-hand but it was supposed to boost the workout.

I definitely felt my cardio was complete crap....
I did standing dual -arm curl 45x10,50x10,65x10, 85x10, 90x10, & 50x10.

We did a standing curl from cable, 15x 15, 12x 21, 10x 25-7?, 6x30.

Smith machine squats, 15x45, 10x 65,5x 85, 5x 100, and stopped at 5x105.

Sitting-bench "wrist-raises" with a resistance band x 80 before I failed.

45-degree down-inversion situps x 25

1 mile run in a 5 minute period.

4 down and back of a 20-30 foot room with two one hundred pound dumbbells for shrug walks.

I felt like I was going to puke 2-3 times but I didn't.

Overall it was a brutal 2 hours and I loved it! There was a sales-pitch 1st month $9.99. I think I'll sign up for that when I get my check this Friday.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote