MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #19477 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Was just having a conversation with a guy I know about the up coming election. He's a conservative and he thinks they have a chance at taking the white house. Look I might be a liberal, but it's not my fault if the best the conservatives that came to the plate to run against Obama were terrible. He argued and argued that one of the crazy nutters would win the election, I held out my hand and said my 10 thousand dollars says your 5 thousand dollars loses that bet... Man I've never seen a guys hands so deep in his pockets.. He decided he wasn't a betting man ;D

If I could find someone to take that bet id probably get a new bike and one of those new ruger 1911s I keep hearing about.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.