MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Travis Pastrana releases schedule

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Travis Pastrana releases schedule

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Travis Pastrana's foray into NASCAR will include seven Nationwide Series races and 11 events in the K&N Pro Series in 2012.
Pastrana released his schedule Friday. It could change if he secures more sponsorship in the Nationwide Series.
The extreme sports star will make his NASCAR debut April 27 at Richmond International Raceway. He also plans to drive Nationwide Series race at Darlington (May 11), Charlotte (May 26), New Hampshire (July 14), Chicagoland (July 22), Indianapolis (July 28) and Atlanta (Sept. 1).
He will make his K&N debut in the season-opening race at Bristol Motor Speedway on March 17.
"The wait has been grueling," Pastrana said. "This is one of the toughest things I've ever done. But we're ready to go now. ... If it were up to me we'd run every race after Richmond. I'm ready to get this thing going."
Pastrana had planned to make his Nationwide debut last summer in Indianapolis. But two nights before the race, he shattered his right ankle and foot in Los Angeles while attempting a motorcycle trick in the X-Games.
The injury forced him to miss his entire season.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/nat...tionwide-races

I'm pretty interested in seeing how he does. And it's cool to have a familiar face to look out for!

Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote