MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Travis Pastrana releases schedule

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaVoK View Post
I'm a fan of Pastrana. I've got the utmost respect for the stuff he does. Truly is an amazing talent. And definitely one of the Toughest people on the planet.

I had no idea about his interest in NASCAR. I've seen his Rally races. It's gonna be interesting seeing how he performs considering how aggressive he is. It definitely gives me a reason to watch a NASCAR race again.

Thanks for info!
Definitely. The guy broke his leg terribly doing the dirtbike tricks, but then races in the nationwide series the same weekend. Wrecks his car, then gets out and hops off the track. Dude is awesome!

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote